Wikileaks plans to release over 251,000 United States “cables”. The cables are confidential, but not top secret, diplomatic cables from 274 embassies dated from 1966â€“2010. The contents of the diplomatic cables include numerous unguarded comments and revelations: critiques and praises about the host countries of various US embassies, discussion and resolutions towards ending ongoing tension in the Middle East, efforts and resistance towards nuclear disarmament, actions in the War on Terror, assessments of other threats around the world, dealings between various countries, U.S. intelligence and counterintelligence efforts, and other diplomatic actions. Reactions to the United States diplomatic cables leak include stark criticism, anticipation, commendation, and quiescence.
ADM Cocoa amazon arizona bank bank of america censorship citibank citigroup corruption fifa goodyear government iceland illegal seizure infraguard insurance internet iran ireland ivory coast law leaks legal mafia mexico middle east military netherlands news patriot act paypal philosophy poll prudential republicans ripoff scam secret sex supreme court theft united states vatican war wikileaks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- List of ultra-elite attendees reported to have attended the 2010 Koch strategy meeting
- Complete list of politicians who continued to support Donald Trump in his bid for presidency
- Six banks to pay $4.33 billion in fines over allegations they manipulated foreign exchange rates
- Obama: NSA must divulge unknown bugs like Heartbleed – unless the bug works to their advantage
- During an era of public outcry against government corruption, the Supreme Court conservatives strike down limits on campaign contributions