If you do not delve too deeply into the logistics of its execution, the idea is quite simple. Many believe that new Presidents and high level government officials are introduced to the doctrine shortly after they are inaugurated into office. It is a little know tenet that drives many of the decisions made by the United States government – the Doctrine of Double Effect or Principle of Double Effect.
ADM Cocoa amazon arizona bank bank of america censorship citibank citigroup corruption fifa goodyear government iceland illegal seizure infraguard insurance internet iran ireland ivory coast law leaks legal mafia mexico middle east military netherlands news patriot act paypal philosophy poll prudential republicans ripoff scam secret sex supreme court theft united states vatican war wikileaks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- List of ultra-elite attendees reported to have attended the 2010 Koch strategy meeting
- Complete list of politicians who continued to support Donald Trump in his bid for presidency
- Six banks to pay $4.33 billion in fines over allegations they manipulated foreign exchange rates
- Obama: NSA must divulge unknown bugs like Heartbleed – unless the bug works to their advantage
- During an era of public outcry against government corruption, the Supreme Court conservatives strike down limits on campaign contributions