Charles Goodyear, born in 1800 in New Haven, Connecticut, was barely 60 years old when he died in debt. His discovery of the process of vulcanization should have earned him millions. Many are surprised to find that the Goodyear Tire Company that bears his name, was not founded by Charles Goodyear, never paid any royalties to his family, and in fact, never paid Charles Goodyear a penny for his amazing contribution to science.
ADM Cocoa amazon arizona bank bank of america censorship citibank citigroup corruption fifa goodyear government iceland illegal seizure infraguard insurance internet iran ireland ivory coast law leaks legal mafia mexico middle east military netherlands news patriot act paypal philosophy poll prudential republicans ripoff scam secret sex supreme court theft united states vatican war wikileaks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- List of ultra-elite attendees reported to have attended the 2010 Koch strategy meeting
- Complete list of politicians who continued to support Donald Trump in his bid for presidency
- Six banks to pay $4.33 billion in fines over allegations they manipulated foreign exchange rates
- Obama: NSA must divulge unknown bugs like Heartbleed – unless the bug works to their advantage
- During an era of public outcry against government corruption, the Supreme Court conservatives strike down limits on campaign contributions