Credit card companies that prevented card-holders from donating money to the secrets outlet WikiLeaks could have their operating licenses taken away in Iceland, according to members of the Icelandic Parliamentary General Committee. Representatives from Mastercard and Visa were called before the committee Sunday to discuss their refusal to process donations to the website, reports Reykjavik Grapevine.
ADM Cocoa amazon arizona bank bank of america censorship citibank citigroup corruption fifa goodyear government iceland illegal seizure infraguard insurance internet iran ireland ivory coast law leaks legal mafia mexico middle east military netherlands news patriot act paypal philosophy poll prudential republicans ripoff scam secret sex supreme court theft united states vatican war wikileaks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- List of ultra-elite attendees reported to have attended the 2010 Koch strategy meeting
- Complete list of politicians who continued to support Donald Trump in his bid for presidency
- Six banks to pay $4.33 billion in fines over allegations they manipulated foreign exchange rates
- Obama: NSA must divulge unknown bugs like Heartbleed – unless the bug works to their advantage
- During an era of public outcry against government corruption, the Supreme Court conservatives strike down limits on campaign contributions